HomeQ&ASaturday Skype chat tomorrow : Prepare the question words!

Saturday Skype chat tomorrow : Prepare the question words!

9

For all those who have the intention or possibility to come tomorrow, please prepare the Question Words I pointed out to all of you on the skype contacts.

Question words

What is the plan?

1) I will ask you a couple of questions. You don't have to tell the truth but the answer has to be correctraspberry

2) The person I have asked will direct a question at any member who he wants to. So you must all be prepared to answer correctly and make the question correctly.

It is essential that you do the question words set, I created it for my students, so don't say...hey, I did not have the timewink

Everybody is invited, this chat is mainly for beginners, I might plan one for advanced students, I must see who is interested or can come.

updated OCT 1, 2010
I notice this was posted in July but now has current posts on it? Does everyone realize that there are likely current chats organized but they are unlikely to still be using the 'Question Words' as a base? - Kiwi-Girl, OCT 1, 2010

2

Good job annie and dee on the questions! Well done, I am impressed and you were daring and your questions were not only correct but you showed a lot of initiative!

Way to gowink

♥ Gracias, Heidita! :-) - Dee914, JUL 4, 2010
1

Many people have done the set!!

I am watching youraspberry

:-) - Dee914, JUL 3, 2010
All day I had a feeling someone was watching me...now I know who! - Rolest, JUL 3, 2010
1

I think it is a good idea to do something like this.

When everyone is trying to talk at the same time, it is hard to hear.

Also a chat session for beginners/intermediates, and a separate one for advanced is an excellent idea.

When people whose native language is Spanish speak, non-native speakers who are beginners/intermediates, have a very hard time trying to understand what is being said.

Leveling the playing field as they say, I think will produce a more enjoyable and productive learning experience.

posted by Rolest
1

What a great idea, and the flashcards are wonderful!

I plan to be there....you can ask me anything you want tongue laugh

I am leaving on vacation for awhile but I really, really need to buy the equipment to join the chat!! :) It sounds like fun!! - Jason7R, JUL 2, 2010
1

I am seeing only like four or five names on the list ....I hope everybody is doing the "homework". wink

0

You know I'll be around. Need as much as I can get!! wink

updated OCT 1, 2010
posted by Jason7R
0

I'll see you tomorrow!

Now going to go study some more!!

updated OCT 1, 2010
posted by Echoline
0

Ooooh this might be fun since one of my own sets has a lot of questions and I would love to join. I will get busy and see how I do with your set. I had a little trouble finding the right post to see what needs to be prepared since I just use the search and type "skype" which means I have a lot of posts to page through before I find the one on the lesson for the chat. So count me in Heidita!

Ciao

updated OCT 1, 2010
posted by foxluv
0

Thank you so much for your kind words, Heidita! It was a lot of fun and a wonderful way for us to practice! Thank you, also, for pulling the Chats together for us and for your much-appreciated Patience! wink jejeje

You are the Best! smile

edited by Dee914
posted by Dee914
0

This sounds like fun, but I'm not sure I am good enough to do something like this yet.

Great flashcards though!

posted by primus
Initially, I felt the same way, Primus, but I'm so glad I joined in anyway! Everyone's there to learn and it's such a welcoming, friendly, & educational environment. Once you start, you won't want to miss being there! Hope you'll join us! :-) - Dee914, JUL 3, 2010
0

I plan to be there! But, nobody ask me questions, okay? alt text

(just teasing) LOL

I love your idea of pre-assigned Flashcards! Thank You for preparing them for us! Got my "homework" done and looking forward to the conversation. smile

posted by Dee914
0

Suena genial - trataré estar allí. ¡Gran tarjetas (flashcards) Heidita!

posted by nonombre