HomeQ&AWhat's the meaning this expression: "to sell lights out"?

What's the meaning this expression: "to sell lights out"?

0

Hi I need to know what is the meaning of " to sell lights out" in the following paragraph

get Rid of Dis

When you're feeling discouraged with the down economy, you need only one thing to "sell the lights out": courage. The difference between where you are and what you need is simply dis. Remove dis, and you can replace discourage with courage. You can gain all the courage you need to succeed through Perspective, Plan and Persistence.

edited by peregrinamaria
posted by jmmena387
Hi jmmena, on this site, you must try to use correct spelling and punctuation, so I have changed your question a little. I hope you don't mind. - peregrinamaria, JUL 2, 2010

0

I imagine this is from an article about how to be a salesman.

To "sell the lights out" would mean to sell a lot, to sell more than you thought you could, to sell so much that it would be considered excellent performance for a salesman.

Another idiom you could use here would be to sell "like crazy".

posted by petersenkid2
Thank a lot petersenkid2 you are very kind - jmmena387, JUL 2, 2010
0

Hello dear

My name is queen(single). I was impressed when i saw your profile today at and i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through this my private e-mail box(queensamale46@yahoo.com) Thanks waiting to hear from you soon. queen I will send to you my pictures in my next mail through this my mail box

queensamale46@yahoo.com

posted by queen404