HomeQ&AHow to type spanish accents, here's an answer.

How to type spanish accents, here's an answer.

0

I have found the United States-International keyboard in the control panel of windows. No more using the side panel and the alt key. It's so easy. By just holding down the right alt key like when use the shift key, hold down the right alt key and press any vowel, the n, question mark, or the apostrophe and they will magically become the correct spanish letter. ptl ptl ptl Finally ¡Buen suerte!

posted by hombredehielo
Thanks, I will certainly try it! - Silvia, JUL 1, 2010

2

Congratulations on your discovery, Hielo, but this topic is one of the most discussed topics on SpanishDict. We discovered the US International Keyboard quite awhile back.

You can find it discussed in the Reference Section and in several threads.

But you are correct- it truly is a great way to type Spanish accents. smile

posted by Goyo
I know how sometimes it is just sooo hard to resist! :-) - Gekkosan, JUL 1, 2010
0

I like the Windows key program from Vikingo(and see Moe's answer there) , just the Wkey and the letter, how much easier can it get.

edited by Yeser007
posted by Yeser007