How do I stop Explorer7 blocking activeX controls, so I can use flash cards?
Every time I try to use the flashcard section Internet Explorer7 blocks it and I cannot seem to find the right setting to correct this.
Can you help?
- Go to tools on the tool bar. (If you don't see File; Edit; View; Favorites;Tools;Help, then right click on a blue or gray area of the top task bar and click "Menu Bar"
- After you left-click on tools, left click on "Internet Options"
- Left-click on the Security tab on top of this dialog box
- Left-click on "Custom levell..."
- Scroll down to "Run AxtiveX controls and plug-ins.
- Click on "enable".
- Click on OK to close the window.
- A dialog box appears "Are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone?"
- Click "Yes"
- Click on "Apply" in the window that you now see.
- Then click on "OK"
This should work. If not feel free to PM me, and I could try some other things, but this should work.
You could try IE 8 but that gives us problems too.
I use Google Chrome or Firefox a lot but use IE for translations.
A lot of people use Firefox on this site. There are frequently questions about Internet Explorer