HomeQ&AHow do I restate "Nos tenemos que ir"

How do I restate "Nos tenemos que ir"

1

If ¿Puedes pasarme la mostaza? = ¿Me puedes pasar la mostaza?; then how do I make this one work: "Nos tenemos que ir = ____________________" . Thanks in advance for your help.

posted by CaroleeHughey

1

The object of this lesson seems to be that pronouns may come before a conjugated verb or attached to an infinitive. You might want to go to the reference section on Spanishdict and look at what it has to say about pronouns. Just click on More at the top of this page. ¡Buena suerte! smile

posted by Delores--Lindsey
0

¿Puedes pasarme la mostaza?

What has been done with the pronoun in this sentence? Try to do this with your sentence and then post your sentence. If it is incorrect, someone will help you. smile

posted by Delores--Lindsey
Thx. I got all but one correct on the exercise. The one that I can't get is: Nos tenemos que ir = _____. I tried tenemos que irme; tenemos que vamos; tenemos que irnos. None are correct. Please help. The crazy - CaroleeHughey, JUN 29, 2010
Tenemos que irnos is the correct answer. There must be somethign the matter with the answer key. - MacFadden, JUN 29, 2010
I think the same as MacFadden, there must be something wrong in the key. - Delores--Lindsey, JUN 29, 2010
0

Just re-position the reflexive pronoun **nos after the verb ir ** at the end of your sentance; Folllow the pattern : **tengo que irme**** = I have to leave so, just add the reflexive pronoun to the end of the verb like in the example above**

edited by FELIZ77
posted by FELIZ77