HomeQ&Ahow else can I say: "Me podrias acompanar?"

how else can I say: "Me podrias acompanar?"

1

I am doing an exercise for my Spanish class. The directions state: Mira, lee y escribe. The example shows "Yo tambien lo tengo que comprar = Yo tambien tengo que comprarlo. The first one is: "Nos tenemos que ir = ______________________". Please advise. I am confused.

posted by CaroleeHughey

3

You would notice that the example given did not change any of the words used, just the placement of the pronoun. That's your clue right there.

¡Bienvenida!

posted by Deanski
Thx. I got all of them except, "Nos tenemos que ir = ________". I tried "tenemos que irnos" and tenemos que vamos. Both are wrong. Any suggestions? - CaroleeHughey, JUN 29, 2010
Tenemos que irnos is correct. it comes from the verb "irse", which means to leave. - Deanski, JUN 29, 2010
I agree with Deanski. "Tenemos que irnos" is the correct answer. There must be something wrong with the asnwer key. - MacFadden, JUN 29, 2010
I suggested that you conjugate like tengo que irme but with tenemos que ir adding the 'nos; after the verb on a similar post - FELIZ77, JUN 29, 2010
3

Hello, and welcome to the forum. You are being asked to move the nos. If you look at the example, it has been moved to the end of the verb, so what you need to do in this exercise is attach nos to the end of the verb. The point of the assignemnt is to show that there are two places direct object pronouns can go in a sentence. Do you get what to do now?

edited by MacFadden
posted by MacFadden