HomeQ&Ahow do i print the flash cards in the lessons

how do i print the flash cards in the lessons

1

I just took lesson one and would like to print flash cards also how do you get 100 pts for watching i did not and i watched. I also did the write and got no pts why? I don't have a mic yet cna i come back to the speak when i do.

posted by zenda

1

how do you get 100 pts for watching

After watching the video part of the lesson did you click on the green button labeled continue to flashcards (continuar a flashcards)? That gives you the 100 points.

I don't have a mic yet cna i come back to the speak when i do.

Yes, it should remember which parts of the lesson that you have completed and which that you have not. Once you reach 750 points for the lesson it considers the lesson complete. You can still redo parts to improve your scores if you wish.

I also did the write and got no pts why

Sometimes the system takes a day to update the display of points. Check your scores the day after you do the lesson.

would like to print flash cards [from the lesson]

Unless the lesson has a corresponding set of Vocabulary flashcards you cannot print out the lesson's flashcards. If you look at the Vocabulary flashcards (under the Flashcards tab) you will see that the words for each set are listed and that list can be printed out. Unfortunately, when the video lessons were made a copy of the lesson's flashcards was not included under the Vocabulary tab.

If you want a list of the lesson flashcards you will have to make one manually (or with the Vocabulary flashcards software) or a series of screen captures, etc., but first check to see if one has already been made. Some of the lessons have corresponding Vocabulary flashcard sets.

0

Hello, and welcome to the forum. I've never tried to print them, but I can address your question about not getting points for watching the video. Sometimes it doesn't work. You can try going back to the video, and dragging the cursor to fast forward to the end and then when it's all played clicking next.

edited by MacFadden
posted by MacFadden