HomeQ&A"ke kieres decirme aunque"

"ke kieres decirme aunque"

1

This was txt to me. What does it mean?

posted by ih8idiots
Welcome to the forum. - alba3, JUN 27, 2010

3

¿Qué quieres decirme aunque ?

= What do you want to tell me, though ?

aunque usually means = although/ it can mean though

I have to admit I am quite puzzled by the use of **'aunque' in this text as it adds nothing to the meaning of the text. The rest of the text makes sense on its own and should hopefully mean something to you but the addition of aunque just doesnt't make sense in this short text**

I hope that this helps grin

edited by FELIZ77
posted by FELIZ77
What do you want to tell me though. Poor grammar but I think that's what it says. - alba3, JUN 27, 2010
Yes, You are correct Alba thank you but this is more colloquial speech not good written Englush (grammer) - FELIZ77, JUN 27, 2010
"What do you want to tell me though?" could make sense with a lot of context. - MeEncantanCarasSonrisas, JUN 27, 2010
Thank you all so much for your help. :) - ih8idiots, JUN 27, 2010
Yes McEncanten its just that many people asking for translations overlook/forget /don't fully appreciate the need for context - FELIZ77, JUN 27, 2010