HomeQ&Awhere should I go in order to chat in skype?

where should I go in order to chat in skype?

0

I'm online on my skype right, someone told me that I could chat to practice english I need help¡¡ thanks in advance

posted by derasja

1

Funny you should ask, I just got off from the session and it was the most fun I've had in a long time. You should ask Heidita about it in a private message.

posted by Yeser007
thanks yesero:) - 00494d19, JUN 26, 2010
0

Late to dinner, why are you not on our chat? YOu could come too you knowwink

if you wish to chat with us, please read this, we have a weekly chat at around 6 or 7 PM American time.

0

Skype is a lot like your telephone: you have to actually call someone. Have you been given any names to call?

If I was hooked into skype right now, I would tell you to call me. It is much easier to talk than sit and type. But, alas!

Or, you invite someone to call you. Those that do use skype may send you a PM (private message) and ask for your skype name. Or they might give you their skype name. So check your PM. .... good luck!

edited by LateToDinner
posted by LateToDinner