Can you check this cross section? Gracias.
- Sabes, me estoy enamorando de tí
- Lo lamento, pero yo no siento nada por tí
- Tamahome, donde estoy? Es verdad. Ya se lo he dicho a Tamahome. Parezco tonta
- Le he confesado lo que sentía por él.
Y ahora que cara voy a poner delante de Tamahome.
You know, I am falling in love with you.
- I'm sorry, but I have no feelings for you.
- Tamahome, where are you? That's right.
- I already said it to Tamahome. I feel (seem) stupid.
- I confessed to him how I feel.
- And now what face am I going to wear in front of Tamahome.
So cool. I like all your sentences, I would tweak one or two, but that 's just me. For Tamahome, donde estoy? Tamahome, where am I?
Es verdad. Ya se lo he dicho a Tamahome. It's true. I already told Tamahome. Parezco tonta I look silly (like a silly person) Le he confesado lo que sentía por él. I confessed what I felt for him Y ahora que cara voy a poner delante de Tamahome And now, how am I going to act in front of Tamahome.
I like trying to translate the real idea of what they are saying into what would be sent in English. Just my ideas...
If she says "¿Dónde estoy? then she's asking "Tamahome, where am I?
I asked this in a comment in your other thread, but are you watching this online, on TV, or did you download it? I love Fushigi Yuugi and I think it'd be a blast to watch it in Spanish. Have you already seen it in Japanese / English before?
Oye, nadie quiere ayudarme. Me duele.