¿Qué será esto?(2)

4

¡Aquí está mi segundo objeto misterioso!

Cada dos o tres días descargaré una foto de un objeto misterioso (o quizas "parte" de un objeto misterioso).

¿El desafío? Adivina cuál es el objeto (de mi vida real) y tambien la función del objeto. Pero no se olviden que viajo en tren a mi trabajo y tambien me gusta caminar en el bosque (The Bush).
Esta vieja, oxidada cosa es en mi jardin, pero lo encontré en una mina de pizarra ahora abandonada en el Valle Wolgan. ¿Sabes lo qué es?

(The challenge? Guess what the object from my life is and what it is used for. But don't forget I travel to work by train and I love to walk in The Bush. This old rusty thing is in my garden but I found it in an abandoned shale mine in the Wolgan Valley. Do you know what it is? It is 30 centimetres long and weighs about 15 kilos.) And I nearly forgot - please post in Spanish and English!

I am just laughing so much - Albert has got the answer already - I though it would take d-a-y-s - it's actually a **brake shoe for a mining trolley (like a little train carriage that they would take the shale out in - well done Albert!)** alt text

updated MAY 13, 2010
edited by nonombre
posted by nonombre
Great idea Annie!!!
No tengo ni idea. :( ;))

2

its a brake pad for a train ?

updated MAY 13, 2010
posted by albert-fabrik-
Albert - bien hecho amigo- tienes razon..
Bien hecho!
2

No tengo ni idea.

But this is a great idea for a thread. Will we be receiving any more hints? wink

updated MAY 6, 2010
posted by Nicole-B
Thanks so much Nicole no more hints - Albert already has the answer:o
That's o.k. I think you could have given hundreds of hints and I still would not have guessed it. :)
2

Well guys that was my attempt at something "really hard" I am going to have "dig deep" next time wink

updated MAY 6, 2010
posted by nonombre
Aw, shucks! :)
It only shows the volume of people using this site. The odds of somebody knowing go way up. I think you should keep trying, you've hit on a good idea.
Don't worry Rikko - I already have my thinking cap on :o
So true, Yesero.
yeah, this was a really cool idea!
2

it looks like it was used as part of a pulley system, like a rope could go through it.

or a weight, a rope could have been attached to it. it could have helped balance an elevator type thing, you did say it came from a mine, right?

updated MAY 6, 2010
posted by lauren12
lo siento. no tengo un vocabulario muy grande
well, no tengo un vocabulario muy grande en español. pero en ingles mi vocabulario es muy grande
Good try - but Albert's hit the nail on the head already - lol
1

its an earth shovel bucket

updated MAY 6, 2010
posted by albert-fabrik-
No albert - not that...