HomeQ&AThing One and Thing Two

Thing One and Thing Two


How do I say "Thing One and Thing Two" in Spanish-- as in the Dr. Seuss characters? Is it "Cosa Uno y Cosa Dos" or does it have another translation like "Monstruo Uno y Monstruo Dos" ;just as "Where the Wild Things Are" is "Donde están Los Monstruos?

alt text

updated JUN 1, 2010
posted by MeEncantanCarasSonrisas

1 Answer


It's probably Cosa Uno y Cosa Dos as the wild things are actually monsters while these aren't really. They might be a bit creepy, but they aren't monsters.

updated SEP 19, 2017
edited by indysidnarayan
posted by indysidnarayan
:) - MeEncantanCarasSonrisas, ABR 26, 2010
SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website.
© Curiosity Media Inc.