estas embarasada domingo

0

what does this mean?

updated MAR 6, 2010
posted by 1212qw

1

Well, first of all the spelling is a bit wrong... The sentence lacks of articles and doesn't make much sense without a context...

I'll give you few examples:

-¿Estás embarazada desde el domingo? - Are you pregnant since Sunday?

-¿Te quedaste embarazada el domingo? - Did you get pregnant on Sunday?

updated MAR 7, 2010
posted by Zizoun
I double checked and that is how the person spelled the note. its not ebarazada... its embarasada so idk if they were trying to say embarassed???
the note reads: "estas embarasada de domingo"
That makes more sense, embarasada is common misspeling in south american countries cause they have s sound in their z... Doming is a male name :)
No, I think the note is asking or saying that "she is pregnant from Domingo"
0

Domingo, by the way can be his name, quite common here in Spain.

updated MAR 7, 2010
If Domingo is a name, then it makes more sense: "Are you pregnant from Domingo"... I think :P
but if it was from that person, shouldnt it be "are you pregnant from me? unless he is speaking in 3rd person
Probably someone else is asking, not the person himself. But I'm not sure, prolly a native like Heidita can figure it out better :P
thanks for your help though! :)
0

wic, embarasada is a common misspelling for embarazada, pregnant. But on the other hand, Mexicans often use spanglish, so it might well be embarrassed.

Anyway, I guess you would be the first to know if your girl was pregnant so....grin

updated MAR 6, 2010
thanks lol
Ah Heidi explained it here ;)
0

Are you pregnant Sunday.

updated MAR 6, 2010
posted by albert-fabrik-