Are there any taco bells in mexico?

0

grin

edited by jimmy9000
posted by jimmy9000
That is a great question!
:-)

0

The Cnn website says they are there. I used to work with a guy from Mexico City who said he had seen a Taco Bell there. I read somewhere that the company wanted to open more chain where they were likely to be near tourists. Wikipedia has a section on Taco Bell's outside the U.S.A.

posted by powerjoseph
Taco Bell's fare baffles Mexicans - http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2003937804_tacobell100.html
1

I hope that they went bankrupt, but the idea did occur to Pepsico 18 years ago.

taco bell in Mexico

I wonder if they sell hot dogs in Germany?

Excellent!!
0

I think I saw one there the last time I was in Mexico City. But why would you ever want to go to an American junk food place that serves a bastardized version of Mexican food when you have the real thing at your finger tips? I would suggest - if you're in the city - a place called "El Fogoncito," of which there are a few. Here you can experience the best of the world of tacos. They're called "Tacos al Pastor."

¡Buen provecho!

posted by 005faa61