HomeQ&ALessons

Lessons

0

Is there a way members can submit lessons or propose them? Gracias.

posted by manutd

0

Hello dear

My name is queen(single). I was impressed when i saw your profile today at and i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through this my private e-mail box(queensamale46@yahoo.com) Thanks waiting to hear from you soon. queen I will send to you my pictures in my next mail through this my mail box

queensamale46@yahoo.com

posted by 0031c0ec
0

Currently, I have no video-playing capability, but I am working on it. grin

updated DIC 19, 2007
posted by Zoltán
0

Ya agregué una lección video sobre las estaciones del año

updated DIC 19, 2007
posted by Cherry
0

(This message was moved here from somewhere else.)
Not exactly the same thread, but related to vocabulary on this web site under "Lessons" and subcategory "Días y Meses".
Not important, but should we add the Seasons to Days and Months?
¿No importante, pero deberíamos añadir Temporadas hasta Días y Meses?
I know the above line is not correct (I used a translator), but I am not good enough to do it on my own. I would not be here otherwise, would I? grin So, how should it have been stated in real Spanish'

updated DIC 18, 2007
posted by Zoltán
0

Copy it, post it here, then delete your original response.

updated DIC 18, 2007
posted by manutd
0

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll have to design a lesson or two, but I'm sure to come up with something. =)

updated DIC 14, 2007
posted by manutd
0

Absolutely. In fact, please reply to this thread with your ideas. If you have specific content for a lesson and just need someone to put it up, please PM me or Cherry.

Down the road, we are looking to turn lessons page into a wiki, where the community will be able to create and improve upon the lessons, including adding videos and audio. Also, if you have audio or video lessons that are particularly helpful, you can also upload them and if you find something on YouTube or elsewhere you can use the embed code to add it to the site.

updated DIC 14, 2007
posted by Christopher