HomeQ&AHow to write an Authorization letter in spanish?

How to write an Authorization letter in spanish?

0

I want to writ an authoriztion letter to police. I gave my scooter to my friend as a gift. But he met wit an accident on scooter. Now police have this scooter and we want to release it. So I want to write a letter to police that they can give my scooter to friend on my behalf.

posted by engspanish

0

Al que le corresponda (to whom it concerns)

Yo (your name goes here)……………….le regale la motocicleta a (your friend name goes here)………… Por favor devuelvan la motocicleta a(.the lawful owner of the cycle goes here)...........

Warning.... I would think very careful about giving a letter to the cops. Who knows what the consequences might be.... ask for advice before giving a letter to the police.

Note It might be that you are talking about a non motorized vehicle ...if this is the case use the word, " motoneta"

edited by 00769608
posted by 00769608
0

If your friend had an accident driving the scooter and the vehicle is yours, I think you should ask a lawyer about the consequences of that accident before writing anything legal in a foreign language, tutored by someone you don´t know in a language learning site,. no matter how well-intentioned we may be.

You could make your situation worse with that note. Some countries have serious laws on traffic accidents and you could be subject to legal liability. Think about insurance policies, to begin with.

posted by mediterrunio