How do you say obnoxious and show-off in Mexican Spanish?
I have two questions:
How do you say obnoxious?
How do you say show-off or bragger?
Mexican Spanish would be preferred.
- fresca = (adj) fresh, showy
- chamullar = (verb) to brag obnoxiously
- caradura (cara dura) = (noun) person with a lot of nerve
- mosca (noun) irritating person
- fufurufo (noun) show off, ostentatious
- metiche - (noun or used in front of another noun) a busybody
Joe has given you two good ones. Another very Mexican word is "naco", which has shades of whatever sort of obnoxious "against common rules of behavior" meaning you want to give to it.
El es un fanfarrón! He's a show off!
Ella es perversa! She's obnoxious!