HomeQ&AAre there transcripts for the SpanishDict lessons?

Are there transcripts for the SpanishDict lessons?

3

Does any one know if there are any transcripts for the SpanishDict lessons?

Hard copies of the lessons would allow studying in places and at times when using a PC or iPod would be inconvenient.

edited by chaparrito
posted by HomeDad
Changed category. :-) - chaparrito, ENE 7, 2010

1

Every time I watch a lesson I write down everything in my Spanish notebook - just like I am at school. This way where ever I go, I have my notes with me. I do like going back to just watch the lesson though. Different way of learning. Writing the notes down is another form of studying too.

posted by yogamamaof2
I do that also. Thanks. - HomeDad, ENE 7, 2010
1

I'm not aware of any either. Since it is a free site, I would imagine that the intent is to involve people on screen, where the advertisements also are visible. grin

posted by chaparrito
0

I believe that Paralee has hinted that transcripts might be a future project, but certainly they would need to await corrections of the videos which I believe is ongoing. I read a thread on a lesson error just today.

0

i do not think so

posted by LolaLipstheFish