A Number Before Days

0

How do I write "ten days" as in "Voy a viajar para ___|\___|\___|_."?

Related: Is "para" correct there in the sense of "for ten days"?

Muchas gracias

updated MAR 27, 2008
posted by Dennis-Briskin

0

Muchas gracias! I will remember that.

Dennis

updated MAR 27, 2008
posted by Dennis-Briskin
0

I see I also made the mistake of writing para for por.

I was writing a letter to a native speaker from Mexico who lives in Seattle. I almost brand new in learning Spanish, and on my own for only a couple of months. I was explaining to her that I am going to Mexico in June as a chaperone with my son's high school choir on tour. I want to be able to understand some of what's around me, plus I don't want to be totally dependent on others for my communication needs. With no language, I would feel as if I were floating around in a transparent bubble. I was also asking her if she would help me learn by writing to me, at least some, in Spanish. This site seems like a good place to learn and practice, also. Gracias. Dennis

updated MAR 27, 2008
posted by Dennis-Briskin
0

Gracias, Gustavo. I was confused, because I read that adjectives follow the number and gender of the nouns they modify. In the end, I wrote, "casi dos semanas."

updated MAR 27, 2008
posted by Dennis-Briskin