HomeQ&ADo you have problem on learn Spanish section?

Do you have problem on learn Spanish section?

0

I can't load the video and hear the word, and in flashcards I can't see pictures. These problems are on site or not? Someone else has these problems?

updated SEP 20, 2009
edited by Goyo
posted by baharmah
Hi bahama, please note that proper spelling and punctuation is mandatory in this forum. - Goyo, SEP 20, 2009
Please, readmy comment, i have the same problem x - jessthwaites, SEP 20, 2009
With some of the flash cards i have an occasional picture missing. - colen35, SEP 20, 2009

0

Have they ever solved the problem about not being able to type the special Spanish characters without having to pick them from the box of provided Spanish symbols below the editor? question

(I'm referring to the Recall portion of the lesson flashcards).

updated SEP 20, 2009
Who are "they" Quentin? The "problem" has been "solved" many times. - ian-hill, SEP 20, 2009
0

I dont think i understand the last question unfortunatly =(

updated SEP 20, 2009
posted by jessthwaites
0

I have that problem to... sometimes when i play flashcards the sound doesnt come on SOME of the words and pictures which makes me get less points sometimes which infuriates me!!!

it was very weird becuase just beforei saw this post i clicked on learn spanish, but came up with 3 random sites; 1 kettle, 1 energy saving and another driving lesson thinigmabob!!!! I have no idea what was going on!!!!

Anyway, i think i shall contact the site and hopefully they wil lfind out if its their site and hopefully resolve it! i hope you find my answer/quiery useful xxx =)

updated SEP 20, 2009
posted by jessthwaites
Hey, in case any techies are reading this, my virus-checker just told me this site was trying to load a Trojan. :( - Valerie, SEP 20, 2009
0

I agree the flashcards are not perfect. The most common thing is that the picture will be missing. But in almost all the lessons so far, it's been one picture missing from the set. So it was easy to remember that the blank flashcard was "sombrero". I think I experienced one lesson that had several problematic flashcards, but usually there aren't that many.

It's been something I've worked around, and have been able to learn lots.

updated SEP 20, 2009
posted by Goyo
0

I have never had those problems. I don't think it is the site. I would check your computer first. I just want to let you know though, I do not speak computer language at all. Spanish and English are enough for me. grin

updated SEP 20, 2009
posted by Nicole-B