Please translate this for me.

0

Spanish Voice of Starcraft

I used to play this game 10 years ago. I know that a lot of people here can help me out. My spanish skill is not high. So I hope that someone can help me by writing what they're saying on the video (Spanish transcript).

Write what SCV, Medic, Ghost, Science Vessel, Battlecruiser, Dragoon, Carrier, Nuke (nuclear) are sayin' in Spanish.

I'd like to enhance my Spanish skill by that way :D.

Thanks.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6ntj2RZpKg

updated SEP 15, 2009
posted by minhquanssss
Yeah, please help me by writin' down what they're sayin' in Spanish. I put the link on top already.
Please note that it is mandatory on this forum to use correct spelling and grammar in your posts.

0

Can anyone help me?

updated SEP 15, 2009
posted by minhquanssss
0

I think he means for someone to watch the video and then provide him with a translation.

updated SEP 15, 2009
oh.... right.... lol
lol
0

Well, for starters, SCV is still SCV. Medic: medicó(a); Ghost: fantasma; Science: ciencia; Vessel: navío (naval version of vessel); Battlecruiser: acorzado (battleship); Dragoon: dragón (soldier); Carrier: portador (carrier of a disease); Nuke (nuclear): nuclear

All of these words can be looked up using the dictionary part of the website, so feel free to look around and find what you were looking for if I chose the wrong meaning to define.

updated SEP 15, 2009
posted by JCameron