HomeQ&ADealing with celibacy as a christian

Dealing with celibacy as a christian

0

what advice is there

updated AGO 7, 2009
posted by estudiante

0

No intentes ir contra la naturaleza y disfruta todo lo bueno de la vida.

updated AGO 7, 2009
posted by AntMexico
0

When you say "celibacy," are you talking about just being single, or about taking a vow of celibacy?

Marriage is considered in the Bible to be the norm for the Christian, and is spoken of as a blessing from the Lord and the purpose for creating the sexes. It is permitted (some even say required) for those in the ministry, according to I Timothy 3:2 and Titus 1:5-7. The Apostle Peter was married, according to Matthew 8:14, Mark 1:30, and Luke 4:38. And there is some indication that the Apostle Paul had been married. (About the rest of the Apostles the Bible does not give any indication one way or the other.)

posted by hhmdirocco
0

Deal with celibacy as a Christian the same way others deal with it who are not Christian or even religious - live with it.

posted by ian-hill
0

It is Scott, Welcome to the forum! I belive that everything should not be posted in Spanish, I am sure that Spanish speakers love reading stuff in English!

posted by eric_collins
0

I thought that this web site was about learning Spanish?

Actually it is a site for learning Spanish or English. Have you seen the Learn English lessons? This one category, however, was created as a catchall to discuss anything that doesn't fit in another category. Eddy explained previously that since the old site used to have a specific category on religion that it was an appropriate topic for this category. However, if you wish to make your comments in Spanish, proceed. I'd enjoy reading them.

0

I thought that this web site was about learning Spanish'

posted by Scott-Somerfleck
0

Que mejor es casarse que quemarse.

posted by Goyo
0

yes u know it is wrong ...

''? You know what is wrong? Celibacy?

This is not the chat room. Did you expect an immediate reply'

0

i guess no body wants to discuss this so later then

posted by estudiante
0

yes u know it is wrong and all but what practical advice is really out there for christians who are no longer teenagers

posted by estudiante