what food do you likephrase
1. (what kind of food do you prefer; used to address one person)
2. (what kind of food do you prefer; used to address more than one person)
What food do you like? - We like barbecue and Southern cooking.¿Qué comidas les gustan? - Nos gusta la barbacoa y la cocina del sur de Estados Unidos.
3. (used as part of a longer phrase to address one person)
4. (used as part of a longer phrase to address more than one person)
a. qué comidas les gusta (plural)
What food do you like to eat in the summer?¿Qué comidas les gusta comer en verano?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?