ustedes beben lechephrase
1. (in statements; second person plural)
Ustedes beben leche porque yo les obligo. - Sí, es verdad que no nos gusta mucho.You drink milk because I make you. - Yes, it's true that we don't like it very much.
2. (in questions; second person plural)
¿Ustedes beben leche en el desayuno? - Sí, pero le añadimos cacao.Do you drink milk for breakfast? - Yes, but we add cocoa to it.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?