1. (indicative; third person singular)
Usa lentes solo para ver la tele.He wears glasses only to watch TV.
Yo creo que Marta ve bien, pero que usa lentes porque la favorecen.I think that Marta can see well, but that she wears glasses because they suit her.
Mi hermana usa lentes porque las lentillas le molestan.My sister wears glasses because she finds contact lenses uncomfortable.
2. (formal) (indicative; second person singular)
3. (informal) (imperative; second person singular)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?