This idiom may be literally translated as "one day yes and one day no" and may also be written "día sí, día no."
Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
un día sí y un día no
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (idiom) (on alternate days)
2. (idiom) (every day; used emphatically)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?