start upintransitive verb phrase
1. (to begin happening)
The music started up and the newlyweds took to the floor to dance.Empezó la música y los recién casados salieron a bailar a la pista.
2. (to begin operating)
3. (to begin commercial operations)transitive verb phrase
4. (to cause to begin operating)
5. (to establish)
start uptransitive verb phrase
1. (car, machine)
a. arrancar, poner en marcha
2. (business)intransitive verb
a. montar, poner
a. arrancar, ponerse en marcha
to s up in businessponer or montar un negocio
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?