sobona [so-bone’, nah]
1. One who makes himself too familiar by half; too free with his hands.
2. A sly, lazy fellow (gandul).
3. Soapy (adulón). (Andes)
- ¡No seas sobón get your hands off me
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?