seguimos en contactophrase
1. (we continue to be in touch)
Ramón y yo somos buenos amigos y, aunque él se fue a vivir a Roma, seguimos en contacto.Ramon and I are good friends, and although he moved to Rome, we're still in touch.
Eva y yo hace dos años que no nos vemos, pero seguimos en contacto por email.Eva and I haven't seen each other for two years, but we're still in contact by email.
2. (let's continue to be in touch)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?