se acuesta tempranophrase
1. (formal) (in statements; second person singular)
Don Justo, sé que se acuesta temprano, pero haremos una fiesta mañana por la noche si quiere venir.Mr. Justo, I know you go to bed early, but we're having a party tomorrow night if you want to come.
2. (formal) (in questions; second person singular)
3. (third person singular)
a. he goes to bed early (masculine)
¿Ya está durmiendo Micah? - Sí. Se acuesta temprano porque comienza a trabajar a las 6 a.m.Is Micah sleeping already? - Yes. He goes to bed early because he starts work at 6 a.m.
b. she goes to bed early (feminine)
¿Dónde está Cora? - Dormida. Se acuesta temprano.Where is Cora? - Sleeping. She goes to bed early.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?