sales con amigos o con tu familia para comprar ropaphrase
1. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
A veces sales con amigos o con tu familia para comprar ropa, ¿verdad? Yo prefiero ir sola.Sometimes you go out with your friends or family to buy clothes, right? I prefer to go by myself.
2. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Sales con amigos o con tu familia para comprar ropa, Jo? - Solo con mis amigas.Do you go out with your friends or family to buy clothes, Jo? - Just with my friends.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?