1. Parcel of things jumbled together. (m)
2. Tripes of a sheep. (m)
3. Medley, confusion, disorder; mash; jumble (confusión). (m)
4. Fricassee. (m)
5. Bundle. (Ante Meridian & Central America & Mexico) (m)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?