que hiciste este fin de semanaphrase
1. (informal) (that you carried out this weekend; singular)
De las actividades que hiciste este fin de semana, ¿cuál te gustó más?Among the activities that you did this weekend, which did you like most?
2. (informal) (that you produced this weekend; singular)
El pastel de manzana que hiciste este fin de semana estaba riquísimo.The apple pie that you made this weekend was delicious.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?