Velazquez® Spanish and English Dictionary. Copyright © 2007 by Velazquez® Press. All rights reserved.
obtriz [ob-too-rah-dor’, treeth']
1. Serving to stop up or plug.
2. Plug, stopper; breechblock. (m)
3. Obturator, a surgical plate for closing a fissure. (m)
4. Gas-check, a circular plate of glass placed over the mouth of vessels filled with gas, for carrying them. (m)
5. A photographic shutter. (m)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device