no les importaphrase
1. (in statements; second person plural)
2. (in questions; second person plural)
3. (in statements; third person plural)
Puedes darles un nombre falso. No les importa siempre y cuando pagues.You can provide them with a fake name. They don't care as long as you pay.
Mientras sea dentro de un horario razonable, no les importa que escuches música fuerte.As long as it is within reasonable hours, they don't mind if you listen to loud music.
4. (in questions; third person plural)
¿No les importa que uno de sus hermanos terminó en la calle?Don't they care that one of their siblings is living on the streets?
¿Qué piensan tus padres? ¿No les importa que hayas abandonado la universidad?What do your parents think? Don't they mind that you've quit college?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?