1. (used to acknowledge something very pleasant)
Did you get the chance to see your mother? How nice.¿Tuviste la oportunidad de ver a tu madre? Qué agradable.
2. (used to acknowledge someone very kind)
a. qué amable
She bought you this gift? How nice is she!¿Te compró este regalo? ¡Qué amable es!
3. (extent of something's pleasantness)
a. lo agradable
Remember how nice it is to make dinner at home?¿Recuerdas lo agradable que es preparar la cena en casa?
4. (extent of someone's kindness)
a. lo amable
Now that Pilar's started a charity, everyone can see how nice she is.Ahora que Pilar fundó una caridad, todo el mundo puede ver lo amable que es.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?