English to Spanish
Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to attract attention)
2. (used to ask for something to be repeated)
3. (used to apologize)
4. (used to ask permission to go past)
5. (used to ask to be allowed to deal with something else)
6. (used to object or disagree)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
Loading word forms
Verb Conjugations for excusar
Present Participle: excusando
Past Participle: excusado
View complete conjugation for excusar
Want to Learn Spanish?
Spanish learning for everyone. For free.