1. (colloquial) (to not pass) (Spain)
2. (to raid) (Latin America)
3. (mining) (Latin America)
1. (colloquial) (Spain)
a. to fail
b. to flunk (United States)
he cateado o me han cateado la físicaI failed o
2. (casa) (Latin America)
a. to search
Verb Conjugations for catear
Present Participle: cateando
Past Participle: cateado
View complete conjugation for catear
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?