Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
and it was very fun
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to talk about a long or undefined period of time)
a. y era muy divertido
I liked basketball camp, and it was very fun, but I can't go this summer because I'm going to Argentina with my family.Me gustó el campamento de básquetbol y era muy divertido, pero este verano no puedo ir porque voy a Argentina con mi familia.
2. (used to talk about a short or defined period of time)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device