Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I don’t like to study
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (I don’t like doing schoolwork)
2. (I don't like to prepare for tests)
a. no me gusta repasar
I don't like to study the day before a test, so I always try to get it all done in advance.No me gusta repasar el día antes de un examen, así que siempre trato de hacerlo todo con antelación.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device