did you do your homeworkphrase
1. (used to address one person)
a. hiciste tu tarea (informal) (singular)
Did you do your homework? - Yes, but I didn't understand it very well.¿Hiciste tu tarea? - Sí, pero no la entendí muy bien.
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. hicieron su tarea (plural)
Boys, did you do your homework? - Not yet, Mom.Chicos, ¿hicieron su tarea? - Todavía no, mamá.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?