Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A suffix is an affix that is added to the end of a word to create a new word with a different meaning (e.g. philia, ism).
1. (acting person or thing; used with verbs to form nouns)
2. (person occupationally connected with)
3. (person related to)
4. (native of or coming from)
6. (person that is; used with adjectives to form nouns)
7. (used with adjectives or adverbs to form comparative adjectives or adverbs)
Translate -er using machine translatorsSee Machine Translations
Want to Learn Spanish?
Spanish learning for everyone. For free.
The world’s largest Spanish dictionary
Conjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn vocabulary faster
Learn every rule and exception
Native-speaker video pronunciations
Word of the Day
flapping of wings
Have you tried it yet? Here's what's included:
Learn offline on iOS
Learn Spanish faster