1. (colloquial) (used to express surprise or irritation) (Mexico)
a. ugh (colloquial)
¡Úchale! Se me perdió el INE de nuevo.Ugh! I lost my voter identification card again.
¡Úchale! Creo que mi celular ya chupó faros.Ugh! I think my cell phone bit the dust.
2. (colloquial) (used to tell someone to leave) (Mexico)
a. get lost (colloquial)
¡Úchale, vato! No te quiero volver a ver por aquí.Get lost, dude! I don't want to see you around here again.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?