How to practice listening, where can I hear Spanish

1

Hi,
Is there anybody have website can hear the short dialogue of spanish,so that i can improve my spanish listening!I am the new learner.It is so hard for us to learn other language!

posted by kittymimi

0

Hi,

Hi kittymimi

click on learn Spanish above and there you will see our lessons. I suggest you start with Learn Spanish 1.

HI dear,

I had clicked the learn Spanish ,but i can´t see the watch.It shows like this

Instructions

To complete this lesson, you will need to earn 750 points. Watch the video for your first 100 points.

and below this sentence there is no anything!what is the problem'Thanks!

You do not have to click on "watch". You have to click the "start" button on the video panel situated to the right of "watch". It should be a small black triangle pointing to the right. Alternatively there is a white triangle in the middle of the video panel, just click on that.

So your sequence of search is as follows
Click on Learn Spanish at top of page
Click on learn Spanish 1
Click on Learn Spanish 1.1 (under the word Lesson)
Start video.

0

Hi kitty,

There are free mp3 dialogues (at a variety of levels) that you can download at www.notesinspanish.com, and at www.spanishpod.com (the last you will have to sign up for a free trial membership). You might also try newsinslowspanish.com although I haven't tried this one out, personally. Hope that's of use.
hi Valerie,
thanks for your supply!
i checked two webiste you give to me.Thanks good.www.spanishpod.com this one need to pay then can lear it.the other one can open but i can't hear the voice,maybe the net speed is bad!any way thanks very much i will try my best learn spanish well!

posted by kittymimi
0

Hi,

Hi kittymimi

HI dear,
Instructions

posted by kittymimi
0

Hi kitty,

posted by Valerie
0

There are quite a few phonos libros (audio books) online that are wav files that just play through your browser you can find them by just searching in google. You can also get some on iTunes but many of those cost money. If you really want some I would try your local library!

posted by pcsweeney
0

Hi,

Hi kittymimi