HomeQ&AI met this beautiful Spanish girl and she said...

I met this beautiful Spanish girl and she said...

0

....me gusta moles tarte...

What does that mean '? smile could someone translate for me please

edited by Nicole-B
posted by slamek

1

Yes, it could be translated as

bother

but I think the right translation in this case is

I like torturing you

posted by Gocika
or I like annoyimg you ;) - Gocika, JUN 4, 2010
1

She said "me gusta molestarte" molestar is the verb to bother and the end the "te" it means you. There are some intereting "piropos" this are nice thing to say to women in this show http://spanishpod.com/extra/piropos-pick-up-lines/discussion

posted by lamata
1

She said, "I like to bother you."

posted by Cherry
1

thx alot Cherry....... i can't get that girl off my mind :D

posted by slamek
0

There are some intereting "piropos" this are nice thing to say to women in this show http://spanishpod.com/extra/piropos-pick-up-lines/discussion

The link, as given, doesn't work but entering "piropos" in the search filed (on the displayed page) does lead one to an areae called "Del Taco al Tango" (within which one can request a list of all subjects/interviews ["piropos" is on the 3rd page, at the moment]).

The site does seem to be (to some extent) in competition with SpanishDict (in that I saw suggestions that they claim to have lessons [I didn't investigate that part]). but the "Del Taco al Tango" section appears to consist of a woman from Mexico, D.F., someone else {in the ones that I listened to) from northern Mexico and a guest (from, wherever). These appear to be largely unscripted interviews with various people, so they are speaking at the normal speed (which some may consider to be very fast). Essentially, it is a conversation among native-Spanish speakers (with occasional explanations relating to the differences in vocabulary/usage that arise among /regions/countries).

I particularly enjoyed their (two-part) interview with a "gato" (Madrileño)", a woman from Andalucia and someone who had spent several years in Chile (and was specifically discussing the regionalisms/peculiarities of Spanish, as spoken in Chile).

edited by samdie
posted by samdie
Now I know why a friend here was suddenly referred to as "gato" - he recently got his Spanish passport because although born in Bolivia his grandfather was Spanish from Madrid. - thanks Samdie. - ian-hill, JUN 4, 2010
0

She likes to bother you.

posted by Rey_Mysterio
0

wow she likes to bother you??

? question

updated NOV 15, 2009
edited by 00494d19
posted by scottieash
0

You are welcome.

posted by Cherry