picture missing in lesson 1.2

0

For lesson 1.2 Spanish, the picture for "él es gordo" is missing on the recognize, recall and write section. The first time I took it a month or so ago, the picture was not missing. I thought I would let you know.

updated MAY 22, 2009
posted by Tonya25

0

Thanks, Tonya, for pointing this out, Quentin has aleady explained, tell you the truth, I would not have known.

We consider Quentin here the "software guy". wink

updated MAY 22, 2009
0

It's quite common for the program to fail to load all of the pictures. The pictures are not actually on a card as it appears. They are merely image links.
If a link is corrupted or the lesson software can't read the link for whatever reason the image will not display. If you close the program and restart it sometimes that does the image loading again successfully. Sometimes you have to close your browser and re-try; sometimes you just have to wait for a later time after the server has reset whatever is amiss. If you're only missing one picture that isn't a problem. When a blank card come up you know what the picture prompt should be. It's when two or more images don't load correctly and when a blank card comes up you have no idea of what the prompt is that you have dilemma.

updated MAY 22, 2009