Eres Europa

0

Eres Europa
Yo se que las palabras literalmente significa " Your Europe" Pero I was told this after a conversation that began with someone telling me that I was really pretty, "super bella sirena" So what exactly does "Eres Europa" intail'

posted by LAtINaPunKROcKerAConFundidA

0

La Podenquera said:

Well done Samdie : D The question is though how many young men do you know who knows that myth ; )
At least one (but he didn't make the connection right away).

posted by samdie
0

That would make sense! Graz!

posted by LAtINaPunKROcKerAConFundidA
0

LAtINaPunKROcKerAConFundidA said:

Nope it was "Eres Europa" Sorry!

Well, there's the Europa who was carried off by Zeus (in Greek mythology). Presumably she was pretty (since one must suppose that Zeus could choose anyone he wanted [and he often did]).

posted by samdie
0

I know because it was in an email.

posted by LAtINaPunKROcKerAConFundidA
0

Nope it was "Eres Europa" Sorry!

posted by LAtINaPunKROcKerAConFundidA
0

First, "eres" does NOT mean "your." It means "you are," which can be abbreviated as "you're." (And while I'm at it, the spelling is "entail.")

I have never heard Europa used in this way (although when it comes to slang, anything is possible). Are you sure it wasn't "Eres de Europa" or "Eres europea."

posted by 00bacfba