HomeQ&ATranslation of legal terms from English to Spanish and Viceversa

Translation of legal terms from English to Spanish and Viceversa

0

Hello all!
I'm new here, but I'm in great need of finding out various legal terms translation from english to spanish. The first one that have stumped me is "cross-examination" as in "the lawyer was cross-examining the witness". Any ideas?
I will probably post more words as I come across them.

updated MAY 28, 2010
posted by Yajaira
its contra interrogacion - maryetta, MAY 28, 2010

0

Uniformed deputy sheriffs to serve legal process and enforce court orders and warrants.

posted by taino98
0

I would have thought it was a typo, but you did it twice. I sometimes come across a word and discover that I have been misspelling it.

posted by motley
0

thank you maam. do you know i read that bloody message four times and didn't spot the mistake.

0

Eddy

entonces

posted by motley
0

i believe the spanish verb for examine is "interrogar" entoces "el abogado interrogaba el testigo" cross examine may be "repreguntar", entoces "el abogado repreguntaba el testigo".