Why are you interested in learning Spanish'?

3

Hola a todos!!
I woud like to know why you're interested in this foreing language....
What is it that attracts you to Spanish?
Do you find it difficult or easy'?
Thanx for your comments! =)

Saludos y besos from Mexico =)
Ciao...

posted by Victoria

0

claro que si, iEs tan romántico!
cada canción en español contiene la palabra corázon. han notado esto'!

updated SEP 4, 2009
Pues...yo no se. Los de Calle 13 y Tego y Wishin y Yendel no hablan tanto de la corazon!!
0

[

Haha, its not funny Heidita. At work I hear "gracias" pronounced with the S sound and im listening to podcasts and hear "¿Qué Dices? Gracias" pronounced with TH sound and i just wonder, what in the world are they saying. smile

jejeje, Brandon you got me rolling on the floor LOL LOL

after all the standard pronounciation is "th" in gracias and dices...to pronounce it s is "seseo".

updated SEP 4, 2009
Heidita is from Madrid...she throws them TH's all day long!
0

I discovered the music of Paulina Rubio and that made me want to learn Spanish. I started studying it with this old text book that had been lying around the house for years. That worked fine.

Not just because of her lyrics, the language in itself sounds cool, imo. Knowing a 3rd language is never wrong either.

But then I googled for free Spanish lessons or something and discovered this site. raspberry I've been using this site since the end of October last year, it's been a huge aid for me.

I did find the languge a little hard in the beginning, especially with all these different conjugations for each verb, depending on the subject, like estoy, estás, está, etc. I had to repeat the "regular" endings and learn about the irregular verbs. I find it easier nowadays though to read Spanish. I'm not fluent, but I might understand the context of the text. smile

updated SEP 4, 2009
posted by Gustav-R
I love Paulina Rubio. You should check out "El Ultimo Adios" (in spanish) and "Si tu te vas"
0

I want to learn spanish coz I'm quite addicted to la novela "cuidado con el angel" and I could poorly understand them.

Learning Spanish is quite easy for me because our language is mixed with some Spanish words...

updated AGO 30, 2009
posted by drupe0906
0

That sounds very interesting Karolina. Learning Spanish can be a huge advantage, I just don't see why this isn't the most popular Spanish learning site in the world...

You shouldn't use bad language on the forum, I don't think that is bad enough to report but if you use it to much, like a man named Pedro did, then you might be baned...

posted by eric_collins
0

I want to learn Spanish to make my life time experience which means to go there and travel the country (SPain) without using English. Plus knowing more then 2 foreign languages is good if you just appear on job market as I will do soon. And it is really fun! Now I'm spending my summer holiday learning which is very good way to spend time when the weather is shitty (Polish summer;/).

posted by KarolinaKujawiak
0

ill getting married to a spanish guy..thats why i realy want to learn spanish...coz i know i have to meet his family soon..and i want to be at ease when im with them

posted by tellie
0

Yeah, I have notcied that a whole lot when I listen to Spanish music smile

posted by eric_collins
0

claro que si, iEs tan romántico!

It's hard not to notice. Whenever I listen to something Spanish/Mexican there's always a "Coraaaaazón!!" in the lyrics somewhere. LOL

posted by Gustav-R
0

Let me see:

1.) It's so much interesting if one know more than 2 language. wink

2.) spanish is spoken by a lot of people, although not here.

3.) I study spanish to understand my favorite mexican soaps w/out listening or reading the english/tagalog translation.

4.) To be able to read Spanish.

5.) For cultural exchange purposes.

6.) Gael Garcia Bernal speaks Spanish. raspberry

jejejejejejejejeje.

updated MAY 27, 2009
posted by Webster12
0

I love speaking spanish because of the way it rolls of the tongue. There's a rhythm to it. Plus its a way of life. tengo amigos que solo hablan espanol y tengo q saber hablar a ellos.

updated MAY 24, 2009
posted by El-Jamaiquino
0

It is funny i guess. raspberry

updated MAY 23, 2009
posted by brandon2
0

I just wish i could find some good podcasts!!! I find podcasts from Spain, and the dices pronounced as "dithes" distracts me. :(LOL

updated MAY 23, 2009
posted by brandon2
0

updated MAY 22, 2009
0

I'm learning for... not exactly sure why. I work with a few people that speak only Spanish and its fun to talk to them. I would love to visit Mexico at some point and even take a study program abroad program in Morelia, Mexico. I think i also want to learn Spanish because it with double the amount of places I can visit and people i can meet.

I just wish i could find some good podcasts!!! I find podcasts from Spain, and the dices pronounced as "dithes" distracts me. :(

updated MAY 22, 2009
posted by brandon2