HomeQ&AI NEED HELP PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS PART OF SONG IN SPANISH

I NEED HELP PLEASE TRANSLATE THIS PART OF SONG IN SPANISH

0

Remember No More Excuses You Need To Tell Me Today If You Want To Be With Her Or Me If You Choose Her I Will Leave You Alone Forever

If You Know That You Want To Be With Her I Want You To To Break My Heart Now Then More Later Cause It Will Kill ME

updated OCT 5, 2009
posted by AMARIANA

0

Recuerda, no mas excusas, tienes que decirme hoy si quieres estar con ella o conmigo. Si la prefieres a ella, te dejare para siempre.

Si sabes que quieres estar con ella, quiero que rompas mi corazon ahora, porque despues esto me mataria...

Very well done, Emanuela, jsut a few mistakes.

updated OCT 5, 2009
I would probably say "ahora que mas tarde porque me matara" at the end if you want a literal translation although these others still get across the idea but with slightly different wording. - Maureen-Early, OCT 5, 2009
0

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Please, post your word/words in the title of the discussion the next time!

updated MAY 30, 2008
0

Recuerdate, no mas exucas, tienes que decirme hoy si quieres estar con ella o con micho. Si prefieres ella, te dejare para siempre.

Si sabes que quieres estar con ella, quiereo que romepes mi corazon ahora, porque despues esto me mataria...

I am not sure that it is 100% correct, but I tried to hellp you...

Saludos

updated MAY 30, 2008
posted by EMANUELA